Fungus nail is considered a horrible and clumsy disease as it is a complete proof symbol of embarrassment.This is so because you can not let your nails breathe without painting nails and can not just walk around or sit in a rally without covering them. In addition, you can not flaunt your partner’s heels you endowed for your birthday because your nails would be easily visible in them.
It is also named as onychomycosis and carries various traits along with itself, such as severe pain and inflammation in the toe. It is further accompanied by a thickening, crumbling and turning nail from pure white to yellow. It is usually caused by an unusual pH of the skin, exposure of the feet to moisture, regular wearing socks of synthetic material and poor foot hygiene that has not been well and effectively taken care of.Therefore, one must undergo modern medical treatment that may even result in the removal of the nail by surgery. However, before resorting to what I suggest you consider Natural Remedies to treat fungus nail.And a number of them are listed below.
“Do you find yourself sick and tired of trying to hide your nails because they are infected with the fungus? Well neither.”
1. Tea tree oil
Tea tree is considered an essential oil that has its roots located in Australia. However, it can be toxic and harmful when taken by mouth, but is widely used in cosmetics and various skin washing products. In addition, it can do great wonders if used for the purpose of healing fungus nail. This is an amazing home remedy that should always be readily available for you inside your kitchen cabinet. You must start with,
- Nicely cleaning the affected area and the one around it.
- Then apply an undiluted version of tea tree oil to the affected area and let it soak the oil.
- When it is completely soaked in, gently rub the part with a spare toothbrush.
- If you tend to apply directly to the skin, do it by mixing it with olive oil.
- Repeat daily and when cured continue for a while to limit regrowth of the fungus.
2. Olive Leaf (Extract)
Olive leaves are considered very healthy and beneficial. They are protected from outside parasites and diseases due to certain compounds found in them, which are known to be antioxidants too. Olive leaf extract serves against various purposes such as winter sickness, weak immune system, lethargy- virus and even fungus nails. In addition, it is anti-bacterial and even lowers cholesterol levels.
- Take her supplements on a daily basis.
- As he is a detoxifier, he will lead you to feel some form of discomfort.
- So, start taking low doses.
- Later, when you have stored back your energy level, then increase it.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar
It is a home remedy that is widely used for various, diverse purposes to cure nail fungus. If you are suffering from this disease, then it is advisable that you drink regularly as it can easily kill the fungi and the bacteria are found inside you. You are required to
- Mix apple cider vinegar with hot water and Epsom salt.
- Then, soak your feet in it.
- Try to indulge in others like watching TV, listening to music or reading a book while your feet are soaking wet.
- Therefore, the more your feet are soaked, the better.
An amazing home remedy for treating nail fungus is definitely corn flour! It is actually the flour that is the output of dried corn. However, it is a common staple, but is different from wheat flour and is widely known for serving culinary purposes. In addition, corn is naturally known to invite a kind of harmless fungus for the body that is considered fatal to Candida. So, in order to cure nail fungus through the use of corn flour all you need to do is,
- Mix one cup of cornmeal with enough amount of water in a container.
- Then let the corn flour dissolve in the water for about an hour or two.
- Later, put the affected foot in the mixture for about 30 minutes.
- Repeat every day for fast results or you can even try just once a week as well.
Vinegar consists of water and acetic acid and has many industrial, household and medical uses. In addition, it is considered to work great wonders when used to treat nail fungus. This is so because this fight against unwanted infection and tends to restore the pH in the skin further. You can start with,
- Mixing a portion of vinegar with double the amount of hot water.
- Then pour it into a container and soak the foot touched in it.
- Do not take your feet for at least 15 minutes.
- Later, rinse clean.
- However, wash the skin with soap and water after soaking in vinegar as it can be hard and irritable to the skin.
- Just be compatible with it and your infection will soon be healed.
6. The coconut oil
Coconut oil is one of the most vital and primary home remedies ever used. It is best known for its culinary use and other beautifying and domestic uses as well. Dear readers, if you suffer from nail fungus and have coconut oil at home, then you need not worry anymore because it can effectively help fight the nail fungus too much. It consists of a fatty acid that is known as caprylic acid and is effective in pulling on the lasting cell wall of nail fungus. All you need to do is,
- Gently apply coconut oil on the affected area.
- Soak for a while.
- It is a great remedy for skin treatment and you can continue to use it without fear of a side effect.
7. Baking soda
Ladies, where baking soda can help you eradicate acne marks and blemishes from your facial skin it can very effectively fight against fungus nail too. This occurs because the fungus needs an acidic environment to initiate and multiply while baking soda counters because of its alkaline property and helps combat its unfavorable spread everywhere. At the other end, even sodium borate that is even referred to as borax powder can be used for the fight against nail fungus because of its natural mineral element. These two when used together can cure nail fungus in a short time.
- Start by mixing the borax powder with baking soda.
- Add the paste by adding water to the mixture.
- Then gently apply the paste on the area of infection.
- Repeat this operation twice a day until you see visible results.
“Now, no need to run from one doctor to another, moving and passing from one medication to another.Just staying at home, relax and enjoy your front door to the Perfect home remedies used to heal fungus nail. “
Excerpt 8. Serpent Racine
It’s actually comes from a sunflower family plant that is pursued to make the drugs. It can be used to treat insomnia, high blood pressure , psychotic disorders, epilepsy fever and many more. In addition, it is a vital home remedy to cure nail fungus as well. It is considered effective for nail fungus, similar to a given drug.
9. Lavender oil
It is an output signal of the distillation of flower stalks by a certain species of lavender. It consists of anti-fungal properties that conclude in it to become very effective for fungus nail treatment. All you need to do is gently apply lavender oil to the infected area and let it be at night.
- Cover your feet with socks to soak well for effective results.
- However, do not use socks that are made of synthetic fibers.
- Continue until you see visible results.
10. lemon juice
Lemon juice has been widely regarded as an effective home remedy for various uses and purposes. In addition, it is used as a part of homemade facials as well as blends to heal damaged hair and can be effective to treat nail fungus too. It consists of anti-fungal and anti-septic elements and citric acid that prevents the fungus of the nail from spreading further. All you need to do is,
- Gently apply the lemon juice to the affected area.
- Let him stay for half an hour.
- Later, rinse with clean warm water.
- Or mix the lemon juice with the olive oil and massage on the infected area.
- Olive oil will work to soften the skin while the mushroom will be combated by lemon juice.
11. Wash the mouth Listerine
Although it is used to kill germs and bacteria are found in the mouth, then the same way that it can be used to heal nail fungus as well. It has several alcohol-inclusive elements that act as a powerful antiseptic that helps repel the harmful fungus. Start with,
- Fill a container with an equal amount of Listerine mouthwash and vinegar.
- Soak the affected foot in it and let it soak for a while.
- Later, rinse clean.
- Repeat the same steps twice a day for best results.
12. Oregano oil
This can be qualified as another natural herb that consists of anti-fungal properties. You are required to mix the oregano and the oil carrier together and later apply them to the infected nails. In addition, oregano is rich in antiviral, antiseptic, antibacterial and anti-fungal elements that work a lot in providing for nail fungus healing. Other So what is discussed above, all you need to do is,
- Mix the oregano oil and the olive oil together.
- Gently massage the mixture onto the infected area.
- Later, he wash clean.
- Then repeat the same steps until you find visible results.
13. orange oil
This is an oil that is produced by the skin of a fruit that is orange and a byproduct of orange juice. It is known to be another widely used home remedy for nail fungus treatment and can be easily applied to nails to cure an infection. However, orange oil can lead to citrus allergies therefore, it must be tested on minor healthy skin before applying it to the infected area.
- Apply orange oil to the infected nails using a dropper.
- This will help penetrate between the toes too much.
- Let the oil stay there for at least an hour or so.
- However, if it causes irritation then mix with the carrier oil and then apply.
- Continue this for about two weeks.
14. anti-fungal Nail creams
The next time you go shopping try to visit the pharmacy as well, you will find these anti-fungal nail creams and ointments in heavy amounts. These are effective products that can fight against fingernail fingers fast and fast. In the 21 st century we live, there are various ointments and creams made that are ready to serve almost any kind of infection or fungal treatments. Likewise, nail creams and ointments are readily available too.
- Drop your nails.
- Soak them in the water.
- Rinse them clean.
- Then, dry them.
- And apply later, the specific ointment or cream.
15. Cutting The Nails Regularly
Congratulations! Now you will have a reduction of pain in the nails by reducing the pressure on them.However, try to soften the nails before trimming them or using a thicker-edged nail file the thicker of it. Well, you can run this well before going to bed by applying urea cream to the infected area. Later, cover them with a bandage and rinse clean with the help of water and soap, once you wake up. Repeat until you feel that your nails have softened and even secure the skin around your nails by applying petroleum jelly over them and you would no longer be dependent on acrylic nails .
- Keep your feet dry.
- Try to wear shoes that are loose in nature and have an open toe on a random basis.
- Pursue a healthy diet that is full of fruits and green vegetables.
- Wear these types of socks that tend to absorb sweat and avoid wearing synthetic fibers.
- So keep changing your shoes from time to time.
- Avoid picking up the skin around your nails.
- Avoid nail colors or artificial nails.
- Be sure to wash your hands nice and clean after touching an infected nail.