BLT Pasta Salad Recipe – delicious Summer pasta salad idea!
Yep all the ingredients are here — bacon, lettuce, tomato, and a few more goodies like a creamy dressing and pasta.
BLT Pasta Salad
- 12 ounces farfalle (bow tie) pasta
- 1 romaine heart, thinly sliced
- 1 1 pound package bacon, crisp cooked and coarsely crumbled
- 2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Black pepper
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
In a large bowl toss together the cooked pasta, lettuce, bacon, tomatoes, and onion.
In a small bowl whisk together ranch dressing, mayonnaise, sour cream, milk, lemon juice, and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper. Pour dressing mixture over pasta mixture and toss to combine.