Garlic mushrooms can be served as an appetizer or as a side dish. This garlic mushroom recipe is cooked with a base of vegetables and legumes. Mushrooms with garlic belongs to the dishes of vegetarian cooking. Generally it is consumed throughout the year, and is often served at diners as starter.
Garlic Mushrooms Recipe Ingredients
- 1 kilo of mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic
- few sprigs of parsley
- 1 cup white wine
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil and salt.
Also Learn – How to Make Delicious Marshmallow Recipe
Preparation of Garlic Mushroom Recipe
- Clean mushrooms with a dishcloth or paper towel , if possible, not immersed in water.
- Chop the garlic cloves.
- Put the oil in a frying pan or earthenware dish and when oil become hot add the chopped garlic
- Saute a bit and add the mushrooms letting cook it slowly.
- When they are almost done add the glass of white wine and when it has consumed the juice expelled, add the parsley, give a few laps and serve immediately in the same earthenware dish if possible.
Garlic Mushrooms Nutritional Information
- calories 34 kcal / 100g
- Protein 4.2 gr / 100gr
- Grease 1.2 gr / 100gr
- Carbs 0.5 gr / 100gr
Mushrooms are very appropriate food to present as a starter or as a side dish to serve multiple foods. The water content is high, which makes showing a very low calorific value.They are also good source of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, very beneficial to health. In this recipe, mushrooms simply accompanied with some garlic cloves, some parsley and white wine, in addition to not increase the caloric value of the dish, provide an intense and pleasant taste.