KETO BREAD RECIPE
- 1 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 6 Large Eggs ( separated)
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Cream of Tartar (optional)
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Add Cream of Tartar to the whites and beat until soft peaks are achieved.
- In a food processor combine the egg yolks, butter, almond flour, baking powder and salt. Mix until combined. This will be a lumpy thick dough until the whites are added. Combine in two parts to ensure thorough mixing.
- Add 1/3 of the beaten egg whites to the almond flour mixture and process until mixed.
- Add the remaining 2/3 of the egg whites and gently process until fully incorporated. Be careful not to overmix as this is what gives the bread it’s volume!
- Pour mixture into a buttered 8×4 loaf pan. Bake for 30 minutes. Check with a toothpick to ensure the bread is cooked through. Enjoy! 1 loaf makes 20 slices.
Nutrition Facts :
Net Carbs: 1.35g