Are you always in a rush in the morning and end up stopping at a fast food drive thru for breakfast? Save money and time by starting your morning out right with these healthy overnight oats. All you have to do is combine the ingredients into a container the night before and put it in the fridge overnight. Then, grab it and go in the morning!
It’s a great idea to buy the oats in bulk. They will last you forever and it will be so much cheaper. Many of the ingredients that are in these recipes are most likely things you already have in your fridge or pantry (e.g. milk, vanilla extract, maple syrup, honey etc.)
These overnight oat recipes are also very customizable to suit your dietary needs (e.g. for dairy free, use coconut milk instead of regular milk or gluten free oats for gluten free) . Really, all you need for a base is 1/2 of oats, 1/2 cup milk and 1/2 cup yogurt. Then, just add whatever fruit and sweeteners that you like, You can also give your overnight oats a health boost by adding flax, chia seeds or protein powder. The delicious possibilities are endless, but here are some of the best recipes to get you started:
Fruit Overnight Oat Recipes
- Strawberry Overnight Oats from The Speckled Palate
- Chocolate Strawberry Overnight Oatsfrom Quaker Oats
- Strawberry Shortcake Overnight Oatsfrom My Fussy Eater
- Strawberry Chia Overnight Oats from Kristine’s Kitchen
- Raspberry Overnight Oats from Living Well Mom
- Raspberry Jam Overnight Oats from VegiKate
- Raspberry Vanilla Overnight Oatsfrom Real Food Real Deals
- Blueberry and Honey Overnight Oatsfrom Quaker Oats
- Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Overnight Oats from Holley Grainger, MS, RDN
- Flax and Blueberry Vanilla Overnight Oats from Pinch of Yum
- Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats from Be Whole. Be You.
- Berry Overnight Oats from Skinny Ms.
- Bananas Foster Overnight Oats from Laura Fuentes
- Banana Nut Overnight Oats from The Healthy Maven
- Maple Banana and Peanut Butter Pecan Overnight Oats from Radiant Rachels
- Banana Bread Overnight Oats from Be Whole. Be You.
- Banana Coconut Cream Pie Overnight Oats from Jar Of Lemons
- Chunky Monkey Overnight Oats from The Weary Chef
- Honey, Almond Butter, and Banana Overnight Oats from Laura Fuentes
- Peach Cobbler Overnight Oats from Nerdy Mamma
- Peach Pie Overnight Oats from Be Whole. Be You.
- Peaches And Cream Overnight Oatsfrom Tastemade
Pineapple and Coconut
- Pineapple Overnight Oats from Nutritious Eats
- Pina Colada Chia Overnight Oatsfrom Flavor the Moments
- Coconut Cream Pie Overnight Oatsfrom Eat. Drink. Love.
- Coconut Mango Overnight Oatmealfrom Oh My Veggies
- Overnight Pineapple Upside Down Cake Oatmeal from Lady Behind the Curtain
- Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oatsfrom MOMables
- Apple Pie Overnight Oats from Yummy Healthy Easy
- Caramel Apple Pie Overnight Oatsfrom Tornadough Alli
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Overnight Oat Recipes
- S’mores Overnight Oats from Quaker Oats
- Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oatsfrom Crunchy Creamy Sweet
- Mocha Overnight Oats from House of Yumm
- Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chips & Coconut Overnight Oats from Bev Cooks
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Overnight Oats from Let’s Eat Cake
- Coco Banana Overnight Oats from My Fussy Eater
- Thin Mint Cookie Overnight Oats from Chocolate Covered Katie
- Peanut Butter Hazelnut Overnight Oatsfrom Quaker Oats
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake Overnight Oats from Chelsea’s Messy Apron
- Nutella Overnight Oats from Real Housemoms
- Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oatmeal from Dashing Dish
- PB & J Overnight Oats from Quaker Oats