When it comes to eye makeup, we’re all about an easy, flattering look that can transition from day to night. We’ve seen complex smokey eyes and winged eyeliner, but sometimes you just want to wear something fresh and pretty with minimal effort. To give you some inspo for a pretty but easy eye makeup look, we’re taking one of our all time favorite colors, warm peach, and transforming it with our Peachy Eyeshadow Tutorial! Peach is a totally wearable shade that is a fresh take on a neutral look, with it’s warm, flattering color. Looking to change up your day-to-day routine with something totally unexpected? See our tutorial for tips on how to create this dreamy look!
Peachy Eyeshadow Tutorial
1. Start with applying primer and brush a light peach shadow all over lid with a fluffy eyeshadow brush.
2. With a smaller domed brush, apply a medium warm shade in the crease.
3. Using a smaller shadow brush, apply a darker brown in the outer corner of the eye.
4. Bring the medium warm shadow and the darker brown shadow around and down to the lower lash-line, using a precision brush. Blend with a fluffy brush for a diffused look.
5. Add some sparkle by sweeping a gold shadow over the lid with a flat, soft brush.
6. Finish the look by using a champagne shadow or your favorite highlighter under the brow, on top of the cheekbone, and on the inner corner of the eye. Don’t forget to blend the entire look and apply mascara!