Purple Eye Makeup Tutorial
Hello everyone! Purple is a wonderful color, and in case you’re planning a night out with friends or a disco night, purple smokey eyes can be a great addition to your overall look. They will make your eyes pop and turn every head, making you stand out from the crowd. So, go ahead and try on this Here, we have L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Burning Black to trial with the amazing purple look.
- 1) For concealer or eyeshadow base: Colorbar Stick Concealer.
- 2) For Bright purple eyeshadow: Colorbar Single Eyeshadow in Star Violet.
- 3) For Deep burgundy eyeshadow: L’oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Burning Black.
- 4) Matte cream/white eyeshadow for highlighting the brow bone.
- 5) Bright purple shade for inner corner highlighting: Maybelline’s liner in violet.
- 6) Black eyeliner.
- 7) Mascara.
- 8) Kajal for the waterline.
- 1) Faces eyeshadow brush.
- 2) MAC 217 for blending the crease.
- 3) Flat tip brush for lining the waterline.
So, let’s get started with this look!
1) On the first step, start with clean and moisturized eyes. You can apply concealer or any eyedhadow of your choice to even out the skin tone of your eyelids, here we’ve used Colorbar Stick Concealer.
2) Then on the inner half of your eyelids, apply a bright purple eyeshadow. Here, we’ve used Colorbar eyeshadow in Star Violet.
3) In the next step, on the outer half of the eyelids, apply deep burgundy eyeshadow. We’ve used L’oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Burning Black for this look.
4) Then, to avoid creasing and to remove any harsh edges, take a clean brush and start blending the eyeshadow.
5) Then, apply the same bright purple eyeshadow in the inner half of lower lash line. To match it, in contrast, apply deep burgundy in the outer half of the lash line.
6) To highlight the inner corner of the eyes, you can apply bright purple eyeshadow, we’ve used Maybelline’s Violet Eyeliner. Further, to highlight the brow bone, apply a matte cream.
7) Take a black eyeliner and apply it on top lash line, and kohl on waterline with some mascara to wrap the look.
This is a gorgeous, colorful look which is bound to turn any head. You can twist and turn any step to make it your own way. Have fun and keep experimenting with your looks