This Three Ingredient Maltesers Fudge is the ULTIMATE fudge for all the Maltesers fans out there – and I’m pretty sure there are a few of you!
I’ve been wanting to remake my Chocolate and Maltesers Fudge for awhile now, as I wanted to give it a try using milk chocolate instead of dark chocolate and have the Maltesers sprinkled through the fudge instead of just on the top.
To say I was happy with how this Three Ingredient Fudge turned out is a massive understatement! The milk chocolate fudge is MUCH better than the dark chocolate fudge in my opinion and I loved the how the Maltesers were found throughout the fudge. Everyone in our house loved it too and I even caught my husband eating a slice before he went to work – at 5.30 in the morning!
With Easter not to far away now (eek, I know!), I’m planning to make a few batches of this Three Ingredient Maltesers Fudge as gifts for the boys teachers.
- 500g pack of Maltesers
- 400g of milk chocolate
- 395g of condensed milk (1 tin)
- Line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper – it’s important to make sure you leave plenty of paper hanging over the sides to help you remove the fudge once it has set.
- Set aside approximately 1/2 cup of Maltesers.
- Pour the condensed milk into a medium saucepan over low heat and add the milk chocolate (which has been broken into squares) and stir regularly while cooking for approximately 5 minutes until the chocolate has melted and the ingredients have combined.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the rest of the Maltesers and carefully but quickly stir the fudge mixture. Sprinkle the Maltesers you set aside earlier over the top of the fudge.
- Pour the fudge into the prepared tin and place in the fridge for a minimum of 6 hours (preferably overnight) to set.
- Remove the set fudge from the fridge and cut into squares.
Three Ingredient Maltesers Fudge
- Line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper (making sure you leave plenty of paper hanging over the sides to help you remove it once set) and set aside.
- Set aside approximately 1/2 a cup of Maltesers.
- Break the milk chocolate into pieces and place in the Thermomix bowl.
- Add the condensed milk and cook for 10 minutes, 100 degrees on speed 3.
- Add the rest of the Maltesers and mix for 15 seconds on reverse, speed 2.
- Working quickly, pour the fudge into the prepared pan and sprinkle the Maltesers you set aside earlier over the top and place in the fridge for 6 hours (preferably overnight) to set.
- Remove fudge from the fridge and cut into small pieces.